Avon August 2021 Brochure PDF promises the most popular cosmetics and special discounts this month! Fragrances, skincare, personal care products, accessories, clothing, and many more are available on this Avon Catalogue in South Africa! Let’s browse these AVON Specials!
Also, we share some tips about skin and body care tips in winter with Avon Brochure August 2021! You should read it and see useful tips and good product selections!
It is time to revive our highly worn skin with the effect of the sea, sun and pool all summer! We urgently need to take precautions for cold weather and protect our skin, hair, hands and feet, in other words our whole body, against cold weather without falling into the sadness and drowsiness of autumn.
You will also need SPF sunscreens and moisturizers on the coldest days of winter. Because daylight, which is one of the main causes of wrinkles, does not listen to the season. Moreover, it catches most of us unprepared during the winter months, exposing us to the harmful rays of UV. And it makes the skin look older than it is. If you also complain about this problem, you should use skin care products that can help reduce the thickness of the skin.
Favorite Avon Sun Care;
- Avon Care Sun Face Shine Control Sun Cream SPF 50 50ml, R69
- Avon Care Sun Face & Body Sun Cream SPF 50 150ml, R149
- Care Sun Face + Body Pure and Sensitive Sun Cream SPF 50 150ml, R119
- Care Body Sun Lotion SPF 30 150ml, R109
- Avon Care Kids Sun Cream SPF 50 50ml, R89
- Avon Care Kids Multi-Vitamin Sun Cream SPF 50 75ml, R89
- After Sun Moisturising Gel 150ml, R49
Sunscreens that you can apply to your hands and face, that is, to the exposed areas when you go out, should be applied at least half an hour before going out, just as recommended in summer. In this way, problems such as premature aging, wrinkles, skin staining will be removed from your calendar before they even start. If you have finished your sunscreen stock in the summer, do not worry, you can find sunscreen products suitable for your skin all year round in the AVON Catalogue August 2021.
In the autumn months, you should pay more attention to moisturize your skin and use moisturizers suitable for your skin type throughout the winter. Of course, when choosing a moisturizer, you should strive to buy the product that best suits your skin type and lifestyle. It makes it easy to choose by offering many brands and types together in AVON August 2021 Catalogue.
AVON Useful Moisturizers
- Anew Platinum Day Lifting Cream SPF 25 50ml, R319
- Avon Care Aloe & Cucumber Face Cream, R37
- Anew Reversalist Day Perfecting Cream SPF 25 50ml, R259
- Avon Care Replenishing Moisture Avocado Face Cream 100ml, R37
- Avon Care Age Restore Firming Face Cream 100ml, R59
- Cannabis Protect & Calm Hydration Day Cream SPF 20 50ml, R169
- Nutraeffects Radiance Tinted Moisturising Day Cream SPF 20 50ml, R99,90
- Nutraeffects Soothe Hydrating Day Cream SPF 20 50ml, R99,90
- Clearskin Pore & Shine Control Mattifying Moisturiser 75ml, R62
In addition to all these, you should continue to drink at least 2 liters of water per day in winter, just like in summer. Drinking water soothes, soothes and moisturizes the dry skin. Moreover, you kill two birds with one stone because water consumption also supports weight control. Maybe the weather conditions prevent you from getting thirsty, but a bottle of water you keep on your table can remind you at any time. This is the golden key to securing the health of your skin!
If we wash our hair every day, like in summer, they can dry quickly. For this reason, it is necessary to change your hair washing routine every 2 days in winter. If you prefer warm water instead of hot while washing, you will not wear your hair follicles. We need to use hair dryers, which are indispensable in cold weather, carefully. When you expose your hair to very high temperatures, all moisture evaporates. This time it takes more effort to moisturize them. Many hair care products are on sale at AVON! Check them all out and buy what you need!
During the winter, the feet that remain in closed boots, boots and of course socks for a long time dry up and the heels crack. The fact that our tired feet need care comes to mind as the season of open shoes approaches. Therefore, it is beneficial not to neglect our feet during autumn and winter. If your feet have an odor due to being covered, the way to prevent this is to apply powder to your sole before wearing your socks. However, from time to time even this may not be a sufficient solution.
- Silicone Heel Socks, R79,90
- Foot Works Moisture Socks, R89,90
- Foot Works Foot Brush, R49,90
- Pineapple and Tea Tree Foot Mask 20ml, R85,90
- Foot Works Nail Clipper, R39,90
- Foot Works 3-In-1 Multi-Tool, R79,90
- Exfoliating Foot Mask 2 x 20ml, R99,90
- Foot Works Heel Rasper, R69,90
- Foot Works Lavender Oil, Heel Rasper, Clay Mask & Overnight Treatment, R179
- 3-in-1 Lavender Oil 50ml, R71,90
- Foot Works Intensive Callus & Corn Cream 75ml, R69,90
- Foot Works Overnight Lavender Treatment 150ml, R71,90
Therefore, when you come home every evening, first cleaning your feet and then applying foot creams containing glycerin may be a good suggestion to get rid of this trouble. If the product you choose is rich in vitamin E, it will also nourish your nails, so your feet will be completely taken care of. You can view the Avon Brochure August 2021 South Africa right now to have velvety looking and soft feet.
Here are some useful tricks and special products from the Avon August 2021 Brochure PDF! For more deals, products, and catalogues visit its category page. Also, you can subscribe to AVON with your email and follow us on our social media accounts like Facebook! We share the latest Avon Brochure for you regularly!