Pick n Pay Specials 5 October 2020 is one of the great addresses where you can combine your food shopping with savings! Many popular food products, products that we constantly consume in our daily life and unique opportunities make this catalog great! It is possible to reach many essentials products. Moreover, if you have a smart shopper card, you will save more!
Smart Shopper Card is very effective in Pick N Pay to save money! There are dozens of deals. I want to give you some information about their deals. When you buy Omo Auto Washing Powder 2kg and Liquid Detergent 1.5l or Power Capsules 17s, you will pay only R96! So, you can save up to R33! If you buy 2 of no name Frozen Chicken Braai Pack with 15% Brine Based Mixture, you will pay only R250 and save R73! To take advantage of all these offers, you must be a member of the Smart Shopper program!
Also, there are many super fresh and healthy selection on this Pnp Catalogue! Many packages are waiting for you on the cover page. Most of them are on discount. Especially, you should focus on that page and enjoy shopping while you are saving!
Pick n Pay Specials 5 October 2020;
- Pnp Thick Bulk Grabouw Boerewors, R69.99
- Pnp Fresh Chicken Braai Pack 8s, R43.99
- Bokomo Weet-Bix 900g, R40
- Clover Krush 100% Fruit Juice Blend and Tropica Flavoured Dairy Mix, R50
- Pnp Long Life Milk Assorted 6 x 1l, 2 for R138
- Pnp Sunflower Oil 2litre, 2 for R84
- Nola Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing Assorted, 2 for 45
- All Gold Tomato Sauce 700ml, 2 for R46
- Knorr Packed Soup Assorted, 4 for R15
- Pnp Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1l, R99
- Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Assorted, R39.99
- Royco Cook-in Sauce Assorted, 3 for R36
- Maggi 2 Minute Noodles, 3 for R60
- Pnp Soup in a Mug Single Serve, 3 for R15
- Pnp Spices Assorted 60g Refill, 2 for R20
Here are the latest Pick n Pay Specials! If you want to discover more groceries, offers, and catalogs, you can check out the main page. You can see many offers of other top brands in South Africa. Moreover, you can subscribe to them with your email. Also, you should follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!