Time to browse the Avon Brochure May 2021 in South Africa! They promise a great shopping with their extraordinarily rich product range. You can view the most amazing cosmetics and unique offers with Avon May 2021 Brochure pdf! Therefore, you should see all the pages of this Avon Brochure and find your needs at cheaper prices!
Natural Makeup Tips for Brown Eyes
Brown-eyed girls are always surprised by their beautiful and attractive looks. While her hair color is also black, chestnut, bright red, and platinum, the look of these women is always bright and attractive. In order to make life easier for you, we will analyze which shade tones are best used in brown eye make-up and the details of the most suitable makeup types for hazel eyes. Here are natural makeup tips and eye makeup tips for brown eyes with Avon Specials.
Eye Color Palette for Brown Eyes
If we look at our favorite color wheel, we see that the brown color of the eyes is an orange tint. Using various color combination methods, we can highlight the following shades suitable for natural makeup for brown eyes:
- Brown, beige, copper, light brown – these colors are suitable for natural make-up, making the look lighter and calmer.
- Sand, gold, almost all shades of yellow and orange are ideal base shades for daytime or evening make-up.
- Blue, azure, aqua and all shades of blue – use these shadows when you want to emphasize the color of the eyes and make them more expressive.
- Purple, green and dark brown – can be used together in makeup; red and pink shades should be diluted with calmer colors and primer, otherwise there is a risk of forming tears.
- Don’t forget the shades of gray and silver that less accentuate the expressive color of brown eyes. However, it is worth remembering that a completely bright or gray eye makeup will suit black and dark brown eyes; Better not to use too much silver with a green-brown, nutty and yellowish color.
Special Products for Eye Makeup on Avon Catalogue May 2021;
- Avon True Euphoric Volume & Length Mascara 10ml, R99
- Color Trend Multi Crush Multi-Benefit Mascara 7ml, R69
- Mark Pearlesque Liquid Pearliner 3 grams, R119
- Avon Unlimited Instant Lift Mascara 10ml, R129
- Avon Brow Showcase Palette 4.2 grams, R129
- Supreme Eyeshadow Play Book 28 grams, R479
- Avon True Glimmerstick Eyeliner 0.28 grams, R69
- Avon True SuperShock Max Volume Waterproof Black Mascara 10ml, R85
- Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner 0.28 grams, R69
- Avon True Eyeshadow Quad 5 grams, R149
- Diverse Lines Liquid Liner 1ml, R99
- Avon True 5-in-1 Lash Genius Mascara 10ml, R119
- Mark 18-Hour Eyeshadow Ink 5 grams, R85
Makeup for Brunettes with Brown Eyes
Brunettes are a bit luckier than natural blondes with brown eyes; Its contrasts should have brighter and more saturated images. In this case, brunettes who go too far for makeup risk looking too pretentious and vulgar.
Also, make sure to keep track of not only the saturation of the eye makeup but also the whole makeup. Therefore, for everyday makeup, if you focus on the eyes, make the lips pastel and vice versa.
Makeup for Brown-Eyed Blondes
Brown-eyed blondes can be divided into two types: contrast looking and low contrast looking. The first type is for platinum and bright blondes, which further accentuate their facial features, including the eyes, with the help of very light hair. In this case, if we are talking about a strict office style, it is better to increase this contrast or continue with a neutral make-up.
The non-contrast type includes girls with natural shades of blonde so that they can disappear against a uniform background of eyes and lips, hair and skin. This means that in festive and evening makeup features, blondes are always better to emphasize the eyes and cheekbones.
Makeup with Arrows for Brown Eyes
Makeup with arrows is a universal magic wand when you need to quickly get together and highlight the eyes in makeup. Learn how to draw arrows, skipping the previously illuminated subject.
Makeup for Brown Eyes with Purple Shades
Proper application of purple and red eyeshadow is the basic rule to follow in the makeup of brown eyes, the eyelash contour must be smeared with an eyeliner, otherwise the eyes will look scratched. Also, it is not recommended to use purple and pink shadows on the lower eyelid. See Avon May 2021 Catalogue and see the best selections.
Makeup for Brown Eyes with Green Shades
Brown eyes can come out right here, because you can use the brightest shades of the palette. Green can be combined with blue and purple used as a monotone base, combined with Smoky Ice brown or black.
Another interesting option to use green in makeup is brown eyes – small highlights can be made using an eyeliner or gel pencil.
Avon Brochure May 2021 has not published yet! If you want to see the latest Avon Brochure in South Africa, you can subscribe to us with your email. Also, you can follow us on our social media accounts like Facebook! We share the latest specials for you regularly!