Avon Brochure September 2021 is where you will encounter the best cosmetics and unbeatable deals this month! Skincare, personal care, fragrances, makeup, and many more can be browsable on this Avon Brochure! So, you will find your favorite Avon Products at low prices!
Beauty Tips During Winter with Avon Products
You should use care cream on your face and body to prevent drying. When performing skin care in winter, you should use protective lotion to protect your skin after shower and bath. So you should apply moisturizers suitable for your face type after each bath. Choose to use shower cream or shower oil in winter.
Avon Skincare from Avon September 2021 Brochure;
- Anew Skin Reset Plumping Shots 7 x 1.3ml, R349
- Anew Platinum Day Lifting Cream SPF 25 50ml, R319
- Clearskin Blemish Clearing Spot Patches 12, R65
- Anew Vitamin C Radiance Maximising Tonic, R119
- Nutraeffects Hydrate & Protect Facial Mist, R49
- Avon Care Rose Water Cleansing Toner, R37
- Nutraeffects Matte Micellar Water, R89,90
- Anew Reversalist Night Revitalising Cream, R259
- Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Fresh Clarifying Toner, R69
- Skin so Soft Silky Moisture Tissue Oil, R174,90
In winter, depending on the skin type, the dead layer of the skin should be renewed with gel, cream or masks. We can eliminate the exfoliation of the skin by peeling.
In winter, it is necessary to protect hands from cold with gloves. In cold weather, hand creams containing glycerin, petroleum jelly, lanolin should be applied more frequently, hand soaps should be creamy or oily. To prevent the hands from cracking, moisturizer should be used at regular intervals. To prevent the hands from cracking, it is also necessary to avoid hand soaping with hot water and wrong soap.
The feet should be protected by regularly using thick socks, boots, and products suitable for feet that stay in boots for a long time in winter. Also, one of the biggest problems of the winter months is the feet that are dry, dehydrated and in danger of cracking. You should foot care once a week.
- Footworks Exfoliating Foot Mask, R99,90
- Foot Works Cracked Heel Treatment, R69,90
- Silicone Heel Socks, R94,90
- Foot Works Rough Skin Remover, R69,90
- Overnight Lavender Treatment, R71,90
- Odour Neutralising Foot & Shoe Spray, R54,90
- Foot Works 3-in-1 Lavender Oil, R71,90
- Foot Works Foot Brush, R52,40
- Rough Skin Remover & Heel Rasper, R79
Since the lip structure is thin, it is easily affected by the cold in winter. You should support your lips with the appropriate moisturizer. So you should protect your lips with lip balm that you can use at any time. Also, you should avoid licking and eating your chapped lips.
Sun protection should also be continued during the winter months. It is necessary to be protected even if there is no direct sunlight in winter. In the winter season, preservatives in the form of sprays, creams or lotions between SPF15 or SPF30 should be used. With regular care, you can have a nice and healthy winter season. See Avon Catalogue September 2021.
- Avon Care Sun Face & Body Sun Cream SPF 50, R169
- Care Sun Face Shine Control Sun Cream SPF 50, R129
- Sun Face + Body Pure & Sensitive Sun Cream SPF 50, R129
- Face Shine Control Sun Cream SPF 30, R109
- Care Kids Sun Cream SPF 50, R89
- Avon Care Body Sun Lotion SPF 30, R129
So Avon Brochure September 2021 has not published yet! If you want to see the latest Avon Brochure in South Africa, visit its category page regularly! Also, you can subscribe to us with your email and follow us on our social media accounts! We share the latest Avon Catalogue on our social media accounts!