Time to discover Takealot Specials First Aid Supplies 10 May 2020! There are many necessary products you will need in this process. As in all infectious diseases, hygiene must be our top priority in this period when we are faced with a new type of coronavirus (COVID-19). We need to take maximum care both for our personal hygiene and for the hygiene in our living areas. Personal hygiene is very important as a precaution to protect both ourselves and the people around us. Washing hands is the basis of this measure.
Takealot Specials First Aid Supplies 10 May 2020;
- Hand Sanitizer 60% Alcohol Sanitiser, R55
- SafeT Face Shield, R39
- Medical Face Mask 3-Ply (Pack of 50), R600
- SaniPro Hand Sanitizer – 500ml, R109
- Omnisol Aerosol Sanitiser, R50
- Disposable Polythene Gloves, R65
- FaceSafe Face Shield Face Mask Visor, R109
- Dettol – Antiseptic Liquid – 250ml, R38
- Hand Sanitiser Wipes 99% Isopropyl – 40 Pack, R69
- KN-95 Protective Respirator Face Mask, R1.149
- Fabric Face Mask – Set of 4, R199
Precautions for coronavirus;
1-Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds.
2-Always remind young children about the hygiene rules and have them wash their hands.
3-If water and soap cannot be found, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
4-While coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper, then throw away the handkerchief.
5-Don’t touch your mouth, nose, and eyes with dirty hands.
6-Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as door handles and toys.
7-If it is necessary to travel to risky areas, wash your hands regularly before and after contact with animals.
8-Avoid contact with sick animals.
9-Don’t consume raw or uncooked animal products.