View the DisChem Specials Value for Women 11 June 2021 and see the best offers like Red Hot Passion Cosmetic Sale! You will encounter many good cosmetic such as make-up, skincare, personal care and many more here!
Also, we share some tips to applying illuminator for a light glow! You should follow these steps and use good products from this DisChem Catalogue! There are many good deals and cosmetic products here!
Applying Illuminator for a Light Glow
We all aim for flawless skin, but sometimes we want more than just a fresh look. If you prefer strobing or contouring, the goal of both is the same – to have the perfect glow to show off your gorgeous feature. We have some tips for you with DisChem Specials this week.
First of all, if you want the gorgeous shine to appear lightly and avoid the unnatural look, you should make sure that the illuminator you use complements your skin tone. You need to use the illuminator in the areas that catch the light, namely on your cheekbones, towards your temples, on the nasal bone, under your eyebrow bones, in the corners of your eyes. These are the points that help highlight your natural features.
- Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Treatment Essence, R399.95
- Head & Shoulders Supreme Shampoo or Conditioner, R54.98
- Maybelline The Colossal 100%. Black Mascara, R74.36
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Multiplying Mascara, R135.16
- Estee Lauder Youth Dew 67ml, R1008.75
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner, R102.95
- Yardley Stayfast 12HR Mattifying Pressed Powder, R119.96
- Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel, R99.96
- Loreal Paris More Than Concealer, R124
- Almay Age Essentials Anti-Ageing Lip Treatment, R124
- Yardley Gorgeous Gift Set, R82.50
- Glitter Magic Shimmer Shifting Lip Colour, R79.95
- Precise Waterproof Gel Eyeliner, R35
If you have oily skin, you can skip areas such as the forehead or chin as too much shine will worsen the oily condition. Do not spread all of the illuminator product on your face as this will result in an oily mess on your face. Another tip for those with oily skin is to try using a matte bronzer, blush, or other facial products. If you have pimples on your face, do not apply to these areas as you do not want to lighten the blemishes. If you need illuminator, you should visit DisChem Store! There are many good products here!
After applying the illuminator, you can mix it with your finger, a fan brush or a damp make-up sponge. Make sure to blend the highlighter’s sharp edges well so that they fade naturally and don’t leave any pronounced makeup lines.
Here are the latest DisChem Specials this month! If you want to see more discounts and products, visit the home page. Also, follow us on our social media accounts and subscribe to us with your email!